A thoughtful gift of tea - Sizin Portal

A thoughtful gift of tea

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

tekopp-pappa

My dad gave me a great birthday present this year. It was quite unexpected, as dad usually leaves the giftshopping to mom, but it was pretty spectacular! See, he had been on a trip to Gotland (Sweden's largest island) with some friends, and decided to drop into Kr�nku which is a pretty famous tea store. There, he got me the gorgeous cup with sheep you see above, and five of their signature teas.

te-pappa-2

And as if that wasn't enough, he went out to get five nice glass jars, labeled them and filled them with the teas. I was really touched by his effort! The tea is great by the way - number 2, which is Kalkstensdr�mmar ("Chalkstone Dreams") is my very favorite. And - every morning I'm reminded of how much my dad cares about me, and that's the best part of all.

te-pappa-1

This feed contains copyrighted photos and text from Anne's Food. If you are not reading this material in a feeds aggregator, the site you are viewing may be guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact annesfood (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 comments: