Buffy the drink - Sizin Portal

Buffy the drink

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

buffy the drink

I'm feeling quite zombie-ish these days. The two kittens remaining are really strong and healthy, but they still have to be fed every three or four hours. Around the clock. So, not much sleep for me! I'll give you a proper kitty update on Saturday - for now, have a drink!

I have no idea why this drink is called Buffy - I can't see any Slayer connection myself, but I found this in a magazine, and.. Buffy it is. It's tasty though - not overly sweet, and not overly alcoholic, either. I made a virgin version with just lime, orange juice, grenadine and passion fruit, and that was nice as well.

Buffy the drink
makes 1

3 cl Passoa
3 cl white rum
1 cl freshly squeezed lime
10 cl orange juice
1 passion fruit, seeds

Shake Passoa, rum and lime juice with ice. Strain into a glass with more ice and passion fruit seeds. Top up with orange juice.

Recipe in Swedish:
Buffy

This feed contains copyrighted photos and text from Anne's Food. If you are not reading this material in a feeds aggregator, the site you are viewing may be guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact annesfood (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 comments: