* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 medium pears, cored, each cut into 12 lengthwise slices
* 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
* 4 individual pizza crusts (8 inch)
* 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
* 3/4 cup bacon bits (real)
Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add pears; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is melted and pears are evenly coated, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; set aside.
Spread each pizza crust with 2 Tbsp. alfredo sauce; top each with layers of 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 3 Tbsp. of the blue cheese, 3 Tbsp. of the bacon and 6 pear slices. Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 425 F for 6 to 8 minutes or until topping is golden and bubbly.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Posted by mavikaplan at 1:08 AM