* 1 1/4 pound ground beef
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 3 cans (6 ounce size) tomato paste
* 1 1/4 cup water
* 1 cup salsa
* 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
* 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives 1 envelope taco seasoning
* 3 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 32 corn or flour tortillas (6 inch size)
* 8 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
In a skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over med. heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine tomato paste and water until blended; add salsa. Stir into meat corn, tomatoes, olives and seasonings.
Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets. Spread each with 1/4 cup meat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of cheese.
Bake at 375F for 5-7 minutes or until melted.
Thursday, May 8, 2008