* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 medium onion -- chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 4 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 medium tomato -- seeded and chopped
* 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves -- thinly sliced
* 1 cup Mozzarella cheese -- shredded
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese -- grated
Heat oven to 400ºF. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Pour off drippings. Stir oregano and salt into beef.
Lightly brush tortillas with oil. Bake tortillas on 2 large baking sheets in 400ºF oven for 3 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture evenly over top of each tortilla; top with an equal amount of tomato. Sprinkle with basil and cheeses.
Return to oven and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.
Thursday, May 8, 2008