* 1 baked thin Italian pizza crust (12 inch size)
* 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
* 1 can (14.5 ounce size) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
* 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
* 1 can (14 ounce size) artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
* 1 can (2.25 ounce size) sliced black olives, drained
* 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place crust on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with tomatoes, turkey, artichokes, olives, and Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Thursday, May 8, 2008