* 1 can (10-oz. size) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
* 1 package (9-oz. size) Chopped Frozen Spinach
* 1 tablespoon oil
* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
* 1 package (6-oz. size) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 package (2.8 to 3-oz. size) precooked bacon slices, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake at 400°F. for 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package. Drain well; squeeze to remove liquid. Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Remove partially baked crust from oven. Top crust with spinach, onion, chicken, cheese and bacon.
Return to oven; bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares.
Thursday, May 8, 2008